Official Guide: Troop Training 101 (2024)

Official Guide: Troop Training 101 (1)

Official Guide - Troop Training 101[]

Author:

Brax the Strong

Modified and Updated:

Glitchy Chris

Official Guide: Troop Training 101 (2)


Are you constantly losing troops in battles or looking for ways to improve your troop count? In this two-part guide, we will explore the basics of troops and train or upgrade them! So, without further ado, let’s dive into the basics.

Basics[]

Troops are the backbone of your headquarters; they fight and gather for you.There are three buildings where troops can be trained: the barracks, range, and garage.

  • Barracks: infantry units.
  • Range: hunter units.
  • Garage: rider units.

Troops have one of two basic skills. Infantry are either shotguns or shields. Hunters are either snipers or bows. Riders are either ATVs or bikers. At the very end of this guide, you can find a chart with details showing the skill each tier of troop has. Troops also have advanced skills. The first skill is unlocked at plasma 3 and upgraded again at plasma 5. The second advanced skill can be unlocked at plasma 8. Additionally, each type of troop has 11 tiers which can be unlocked through building upgrades.

Let's look at each building!

Official Guide: Troop Training 101 (3)Official Guide: Troop Training 101 (4)Official Guide: Troop Training 101 (5)

Troop details[]

Infantry troopsLet’s look closely at infantry troops. Every troop type has a basic skill. These skills are extra defence or attack against another troop type. For example, shields have increased defence against bows, while shotgun units have increased defence against riders. Infantry troops' advanced skill (Electric Barrier) is that troops have a 25% chance to resist 36% of the damage obtained once plasma 3 troops are unlocked. Percentages increase to 37.5% chance of resisting 36% damage when the player reaches plasma 5 troops.

Infantry takes the majority of the damage. Thus, they can be helpful for barrelling through attacks or defending hits.

Plasma Protective Clothing: The infantry is equipped with Plasma Protective Clothing, which adds 4% basic defence, and can withstand extra 10% damage after triggering the Electric Barrier

Official Guide: Troop Training 101 (6)

An image of infantry troops


Hunter troopsFor Hunter units, bows have increased damage against infantry, and snipers have increased damage towards riders. Hunter troops' advanced skill (Plasma Pulse) is that troops have a 20% chance to deal an additional 50% damage once plasma 3 troops are unlocked. Percentages increase to 30% chance of dealing 50% damage when the player reaches plasma 5 troops.

An image of hunter troops


Plasma Ammunition: Hunters are equipped with Plasma ammunition, which increases 4% basic attack, and can cause extra 25% damage after triggering the Plasma Pulse


Rider troopsLastly, the bikers have increased damage against hunters, and ATVs have increased damage against infantry. Rider troops' advanced skill (Static Shockwave) is that troops have a 10% chance of dealing double damage once plasma 3 troops are unlocked. Percentages increase to 15% chance of dealing double damage when the player reaches plasma 5 troops.

Plasma Engine: Equipped with the Plasma Engine, the Rider’s electrostatic generators are fully upgraded, and there is a 10% probability of halving the damage they receive when being attacked.

Official Guide: Troop Training 101 (8)

An image of rider troops


With this knowledge of troops and their individual skills, you should be able to create a balanced troop configuration! Now that we’ve learned the basics of troops, let’s move into troop training.

Troop tiers[]

Upgrading the barracks, range, and garage unlocks higher-tier troops.

Official Guide: Troop Training 101 (9)

How to train troops.[]

Upgrading troopsTo access the troop training screen, you will need to be in your settlement. If you are not, then you can tap on the “my settlement” button on the bottom left of the screen.

Official Guide: Troop Training 101 (10)

You will then need to locate the Garage, Barracks, or Range. (Note for new players: these buildings are “found” as you “clean up” your settlement. Settlements do not start with all three types of troop buildings from headquarter level 1.)

To train (or upgrade) troops, you should select the train option from the selection menu.

Official Guide: Troop Training 101 (11)

You can select the tier and amount of troops you wish to train and click the train button.

Higher-tier troops take longer to train and cost more resources.


Upgrading troops

Official Guide: Troop Training 101 (12)

You can also upgrade your lower-tier troops! By upgrading your troops, they become the highest tier you unlock! To do this, you need to be on the screen to train troops, then go to a tier level that is below your highest tier. From here, you merely need to select the “upgrade” button and select the number of troops you wish to upgrade!

It’s important to note that you can only upgrade troops that are present in your headquarters!

Speeding up troops

Official Guide: Troop Training 101 (13)

Similar to construction and research, it is, of course, possible to use speed-ups or biocaps to rush training.

Official Guide: Troop Training 101 (14)

See Also[]

  • Troops
  • Training Camp
  • Training Routines
  • Training Yard
  • Training Speedups

Return to Official Guides

Official Guide: Troop Training 101 (2024)
Top Articles
Latest Posts
Article information

Author: Velia Krajcik

Last Updated:

Views: 5453

Rating: 4.3 / 5 (74 voted)

Reviews: 81% of readers found this page helpful

Author information

Name: Velia Krajcik

Birthday: 1996-07-27

Address: 520 Balistreri Mount, South Armand, OR 60528

Phone: +466880739437

Job: Future Retail Associate

Hobby: Polo, Scouting, Worldbuilding, Cosplaying, Photography, Rowing, Nordic skating

Introduction: My name is Velia Krajcik, I am a handsome, clean, lucky, gleaming, magnificent, proud, glorious person who loves writing and wants to share my knowledge and understanding with you.